Convict - a sentenced criminal
politic - judicious, expedient; prudent, sagacious

Dienstag, 27. September 2011

I needed a smile..

...
Thanks for the postcard! Your warm regard is recieved with open arms. I needed a smile!
So how have you been? Its good knowing you are still standing - I know strength when I see it. Whats next for you? I`m sure you have been through some crazy trials this year...

Everything here is okay, nothing to worry about me... I`m surviving, which is one of the many things we have incommon...

I`ve been doing my best to stay busy..drawing and waiting for the football season to start. Been staying out of trouble, though...
I`ll have another hearing in November, to see if I can go back out to population..they`ve been letting a lot of people out so ( fingers crossed) hopefully I will be one in November...

I`ve gotten better in doing portraits, able to sell one here and there, to keep my hygiene and writing/art supplies out of the red..
It`s hard to get what they`re really worth in here, so I end up doing deals, believe it or not, the free world people aren`t the only ones who are saving pennies...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen