Convict - a sentenced criminal
politic - judicious, expedient; prudent, sagacious

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Mother, ...again

Mother, ... again

Eaach year the brightness of the sun
caresses your symbolism,
as hypnotism over waves,
from the beginning you gave embrace,
replacing my sinning with love
how can I doubt the shove and pull
of your heart beating on my skin?
Bruised and blinded by the surface,
missing passionate pirpose
seeking the best through the rain
nurturing me, with hopes I flame
curing my flooded confusion
nourishing my soul`s contusions
with every endeavor,
you defended our alliance,
wrote defiantly in concrete:
The story of motherly love,
echoing here, smooth - as far back -
as I dare remember, you shivered
and delivered me to your breast.
I learned your heart beat my skin,
then called it mother, I love you, again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen