Convict - a sentenced criminal
politic - judicious, expedient; prudent, sagacious

Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010

Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

In two years, half of my life will be have been lived in the shadows of guardtowers and barbed-wire. It was in one moment, I came to be here; where fifteen years later at the age of thrirty-two, I`ve bcame well acquinted with remorse and cried a fair share of regrets. Despite the regret and remorse residing in my heart, neither hve made it possible to retrace steps; to that one moment at seventeen when my life was swallowed whole by a mistake.

Techincally in two years, it will have been a life-sentence for me. Nevertheless this isn`t the sort of life sentence the court intended on December 06, 1996. I reach out to the each of you with the highest hope you will help me conquer the goal in my heart: a second chance.
Friend or not, I want to do my part...and getting something for nothing will never be a part of me.

So individually, I encourage you to support me through a donation of your choosing for my artwork, or craftwork. Your donation will go towards my need to hire a lawyer who specializes in post-conviction remedies. Through your sacrifice you will be opening door of possibility... a possiblility at a second chance, my only wish.

Sincerely Yours,
Chris

I can be reahed through e-mail: www.jpay.com

I encourage you to open a line of communication with me. All ideas are good.

I can also be reached through my good friend Angela, who without her, even this door would be closed.

Poem, Portrait, Drawings, Dreamcatchers, Crosses, Bracelets,
Choose of offer an ideal -- I`ll deliver on my end.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen