Convict - a sentenced criminal
politic - judicious, expedient; prudent, sagacious

Samstag, 4. September 2010

Hesistance

Who sees the same another saw
pictures shared by eyes like jaws?

Recline to view the sunny blue,
and name the clouds as game;
for every shape there will be two,
who gives them different names.
What looks to be a lion`s mane,
stalking through the sky;
can be two scoops of vanilla plain,
frozen in your eye.

I don`t expect you to see what I see,
accepting what things merely seem to be;
driftwood afloat a swift flowing river,
hope misguided by a motive`s finger,
I learned from victories that weren`t mine -
respect the lessons I`ve learned doing time.

You see my hesistance to trust as fear,
I`m just checking to see the path is clear...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen